I miss the moment



Hey and assalamualaikum reader(s) . Dah lama tak update post baru . Esok saya ada exam and saya still tak baca buku . Okay , I'm in trouble . Seriously , homework tak buat and buku still tak baca . Grr , I'm so lazy . So selama saya tak update blog, my life still normal . Nothing miracle happens. Only wake from sleep , eat , pray and go to school . I miss my friends from primary school !! Urghh , I wanna meet them quickly . And do things that we always do at school . Gossip , talking about something nonsense , being silly in front of our classmate . Seriously , I miss that moment . I miss that moment ...
I miss my old uniform , my teachers , my classmate and etc . Urghh , I'm going to miss everything .


Welcome August , goodbye July . Please be good to me , August . May Allah always bless you on this holy month :) Selamat berpuasa bagi umat Islam .